Sunday, November 16, 2008

The weekend in review

We have had a really good weekend so far!

Friday night we all just kind of hung out around the house.

Saturday we had to go clean out the lots of land we own. We got a letter from the city saying we were in violation of the city ordiance so we had to get that done. Then it was a mad rush getting home to get cleaned up and the house picked up. I had 2 girlfriends come over to hang out. I made chili and we had a few appetizers and dessert. We also went through a couple bottles of wine. It was a great time though! Michael built us a fire. The kids roasted marshmallows in the fire place while us girls ate dinner then we retired to the living room to enjoy it ourselves while the kids went to bed. Good time had by all!

Today has been so much fun. We had a family football game in the street. After I snapped a few pics I even went out and played! We've had some truly gorgeous weather this weekend so it was nice to get outside and goof off!













And to my dear friend Kimmie girl.. I haven't forgotten about my mission you've set up for me. I need to get a few free minutes with no kids so I can sit down and put some time into it! I do know I'm supposed to link to your blog.. so here ya go!

No comments: