Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dr. Visit

I just got back from the dr. My right foot has really been bothering me for over a month. I thought it was because I wear pretty high heals every day to work. So, I've stopped wearing heals. No help. I started wearing the most comfy granny-ish type shoe's ever and still no help. So, I finally broke down and went to the dr. Did xrays and no breaks/fractures so that's good. But, they did find a tumor. I have to wait for the insurance to call back so I can get an MRI set up. From there I'll know more.


So.. I'll keep ya updated.

3 comments:

KimboSue said...

ok, so a foot tumor is random, right? I don't know if I have ever known anyone to have a foot tumor. Keep us updated on the MRI status.

S~R~A said...

Yeah pretty random. At first he thought it might be a Morton's Neuroma but those are in the front of the feet by the toe's. So.. I'm a freak. But we all knew that anyway right?? ;-)

Chris and Lacy said...

I have a tumor in my ankle. Went through the Xrays and all that jazz and everything is cool. I'll be praying that it's the same for you!