Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Fun

I can't belive the weekend is already over. We only had Andrew this weekend and it's always so much fun to have one kid alone. It rarely happens so when it does it's a true treat.

Friday night we did the same ole Friday night routine. Ordered pizza. We lit a fire and ate pizza with Unc in the living room just chit chatting.

Saturday we got up bright and early. Not only because Andrew is our personal alarm clock who gets us up no later than 0630 every morning but also because Michael was taking me to the 1000 movies to see Twilight. I loved it. I know it's had mixed reviews but to me it was just a really good movie. I want to see it again so I can actually 'see' it this time. I was mesmerized the first time! ~Sigh~ Then we went to Floyd's Cajun to eat lunch. It was wonderful. Fried alligator, the best boudan I'd ever had and gumbo. Couldn't ask for a better lunch... except if it's crawfish season of course.

My parents watched Andrew for us while we were at the movies so we went to get him and hung out over there for a while. My Mom is making us all new 'personalized' stockings this year so I checked those out while Michael snoozed. Then we took Andrew to get a haircut. He did soo good again. Poor guy was soo tired and I think the buzzing of the clippers was lulling him to sleep. It was adorable. He looks like such a big boy now! I of course took some pics which I'll post below. I gave him a baby Mohawk which Daddy wasn't too crazy about! Andrew also doned my pink boxing gloves and was soo hilarious trying to 'fight' with them on.

Sunday was good. Michael, Andrew and I went to breakfast together at Denny's. Another first. First time we went to breakfast with just the 3 of us and first time Andrew sat in a booster. He did pretty good. He had his own breakfast too which he gobbled up! Then it was home to chop and split more wood which we did for about 3 1/2 hours. Exciting times around our house I tell ya!

All in all we had a really nice weekend. I can't wait for Raegann to come home tomorrow! We're doing Thanksgiving at our house again this year which I love. Michael is frying a turkey and Mom is coming over to cook.

Now here are the pics. You can click on each one to make them bigger.





1 comment:

ASquared06 said...

Sounds like the weekend was fun and I adore the mohawk Andrew is sporting!! So cute. I can't wait to see him again.