Saturday, January 30, 2010

So I didn't quiet catch up

Like I said I was going to do. Sorry guys!

New updates:
Andrew is now potty trained. This is huge for us and I'm soo glad it's that time. No more pull ups! YEAH! He also moved up to the 'big boy' classroom at school! Awesome!

Raegann is doing fantastic at school. All A's and one B on her report card. She's doing great at selling girl scout cookies and loving her dance class on Thursdays.

Chandler is getting so dang big. He's in junior high this year. He's been sick this past week but nothing lots of sleep won't cure.

Other than that.. Scentsy is doing great for me. Check out my new domain name at www.ditchthewicks.com I'm really hoping to advance another level this month and make Star Consultant level. I've had 5 wonderful ladies sign up under me so far and hoping more will follow!


I also started a new job this week at Inspectorate America Corp. Another inspection company like what I'v been doing the past 11 years. Closer to home thank goodness and a lot less travelling.

No comments: